Friday, June 7, 2013

no mini doughnuts here


I love shopping at Beautymark because they always have great gift ideas, beautiful jewellery, fashion items and of course, I love their beauty selection! They stock makeup lines that are not readily available anywhere else (ie. Paula Dorf, Kevin Aucoin, etc), and they have a great variety of luxurious spa products, hair and skincare lines (for men and women). 

For me, with summer (hopefully) coming, I'm all about convenience and looking natural when it comes to my makeup. Easy peasy is what I want and with an ILIA lip crayon in Karma Chameleon, that's what you get. It's a lip liner and lipstick in one, it's organic and it's so handy, because you can throw it into your bag and touch up anytime with one swipe. I also love the bright coral-red colour of this lip crayon and I think it will be perfect for summer.

The second item I bought was the Celestrial Powder in Candlelight, a highligher powder by Kevin Aucoin. I swatched this on my hand and the texture is so silky and creamy like butter! It just glides on and sinks into the skin, giving you that "lit from within" glow.

 
With my purchase, I got to spin the raffle wheel for a surprise gift and got this Dermalogica sample set. I'm always looking for new skincare items to keep my skin in tiptop condition so I'm excited to try this set out and see the results. This is also a great travel size kit to bring with me on trips. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment