Monday, March 7, 2011

something old, something new

A little birdie on Twitter told me that True Value Vintage Clothing was having a sale on Converse shoes along with their incredibly moving sale (Winter coats for $30! Skirts for $15!) Great deals all around. I don't know what I was expecting to find at the sale, but I nearly shrieked with glee when I saw these leather (!) Converse shoes. I've been coveting a pair of leather Converse shoes, ever since my brother got a pair of leather Converse high-tops. And now I have a pair and they were on sale!

Marked down from $79 to $39, how could I say no?!
A very pretty silk scarf to dress up my work blazers.


True Value Vintage Clothing will be moving to their new home on Main Street at the end of July, so there's plenty of time to head downtown and peruse through the racks. But, I suggest you head down early, 'cause there might not be a lot left when July comes around!

No comments:

Post a Comment