Saturday, October 20, 2012

topshop relaunched

Topshop/Topman relaunched their brand, which was originally a tiny capsule collection floating between the shoe section and the clothes on one level of the Hudson Bay department store, to taking over a whole entire floor. Of course, me and my sister had to go and check out the new Topshop/Topman and it totally exceeded my expectations. I spent most of the time walking around and basically getting lost in the store.

Boutique by Topshop - WooOoOoOooo! Shopping in Vancouver just got better. 
Walls of shoes... Pure bliss!
I ended up buying two things: a lovely black gold studded suede crossbody bag and a lipstick. I was trying to restrain myself from going crazy and buying everything, but I'll probably be back for more soon enough. Ah, my poor wallet...

No comments:

Post a Comment