Sunday, May 5, 2013

feeling light blue

My new scent for the summer. Sephora describes this perfume as "surprising and colored: the liveliness of Sicilian citron, the happiness of Granny Smith apple, the spontaneity of bluebells. Feminine and resolute: the intensity of jasmine, the freshness of bamboo, the charm of white rose. Deep and true: the character of cedarwood, the fullness of amber, the embrace of musk."

The notes are: Sicilian citron, bluebell, Granny Smith apple, jasmine sambac, bamboo, white rose, cedarwood, amber, musk.

I don't really smell Granny Smith apple or bamboo, but I do smell the musk, cedarwood and rose. It seems to be more "deep and true" than "surprising and colored" if we're using Sephora's description. But I do find it's a lovely light scent for the summer and I will be wearing this as long as the sun is still shining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment