Monday, February 14, 2011

spring fling

Keeping to my shopping resolution, and hoping to cross off another item from my spring shopping list, I was finally able to see the Alexander Way Lia sling bag in person at Holt Renfrew.


While I loved the soft black leather (also comes in a creamy white), the rose gold studs and the functional cross-body strap, it didn't feel right. I don't know if it's because today is Valentine's Day and everyone was running around, getting last-minute gifts for their special someone, but I felt slightly pressured and uneasy. After I looked it over (there might have been some heavy petting involved), I put it back on the shelf and walked away. At the end of the day, if I'm not 100% satisfied or comfortable with the product, then why would I want to have it in my closet?

No comments:

Post a Comment