Friday, February 11, 2011

she's a gold-digger

The stand-alone Michael Kors store opened in Pacific Centre on February 10, 2011 and I happened to be in the vicinity the following day, so I popped in for a look-see. I was also hoping that they would have this watch that I've been lusting after for a few months now:
Tried it on and I loved the feel of it, the clean face and the brushed gold-tone. But... and there is a but... I did not like the huge clasp on it. I felt that it was kind of unnecessary, despite the fact that this is an over-sized watch, something that you might have borrowed from your boyfriend. I'm still undecided about it. Every other detail is perfect and exactly what I've been looking for in a gold-tone watch. Just not so crazy about the clasp. It might be one of those things that will eventually grow on me. Maybe I'll have to try it on again...

No comments:

Post a Comment