Sunday, July 21, 2013

fancy face

I stopped by Holt Renfrew to check out the new collection from Lancome designed by fashion icon Alber Elbaz (Lanvin) and ended up bringing a few goodies home with me.

I thought the packaging was really cute and I love the taupe-y shades of the eyeshadow palette. I can see it getting a lot of use during the fall months (I'm still into bronze and gold eyeshadows for the summer).

With the purchase, I got a little gift and it was a travel-size brush set! I thought that was really handy. It comes with a powder brush, foundation brush, eyeshadow brush and concealer brush. There's also room to fit in a lip brush or maybe a crease brush.

While at the Lancome counter, I did get a makeover done and decided to go out of my comfort zone and do a navy smokey eye, which I really liked. I don't know if I will be able to re-create the look at home but it's nice to know what I need and how it's done with this face chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment