Thursday, September 6, 2012

FNO

Fashion's Night Out in Vancouver debuted on September 6, with a free public fashion show at the CBC television studio and participating stores stayed opened later with in-store events, discounts, refreshments, and celebrations.

Started off the shopping extravaganza at Holt Renfrew to buy a few things on behalf of a friend (and maybe a little something for me :) The gift cards are good until the end of September, which means I'll be visiting Holts sometime in the near future.


My first purchases on Fashion's Night Out. 
My sister wanted to stop by J. Crew to see what they had in store. 
Big, colourful baubles, balloons and lots of colour on display at J. Crew. 
After walking up and down Robson, it was time for a quick bite to eat at Cafe Crepe. I ordered the proscuitto and brie crepe, which was absolutely delicious. 

A volunteer out on the street promoting Fashion's Night Out. 
Inside the balloon is a gift certificate of an unknown amount and you have to check socialshopper.com to find out how much the gift certificate is worth. My sister was too scared to pop her balloon, so I ended up taking it home with me.
All my purchases at the end of the day. Not too bad, since most of it was on sale, discounted or on clearance.
From left to right: Stella & Dot earrings, Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb perfume with lotion, J. Crew nude skinny belt, M0851 leather toiletry travel bag in midnight blue and Jo Malone perfume (Wild Bluebell / Nectarine, Blossom and Honey / Blackberry and Bay) and samples. Bottle of water courtesy of Blubird boutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment