Sunday, September 16, 2012

owl shopping

A new home decor shop has opened up on South Granville, West Elm, and since I had to pick up my chrome hoot owl from Urban Barn, I decided to drop by the store along the way. 

Donated some change to some cute firefighters and got this sticker. 
Chinese terracotta warriors are located all over the city and painted in different colours and patterns. I really like the royal blue colour on this figurine. 
Pottery barn kids has the Wild Thing decor! If I was a kid, I would be ALL. OVER. THIS. SHIT. 
Restoration Hardware has the most beautiful chandeliers. Now, if only I had a sugar daddy/inheritance/won the lottery, I would totally buy it. 
I think I found a new favourite store to shop for home decor stuff! They have the cutest owl ceramics and really great affordable stuff. I see myself coming back very often, especially during their sales.

I picked up 2 white ceramic mugs at West Elm. They're SO CU-UTE!
The chrome hoot owl that I picked up from Urban Barn that's sitting pretty in my living room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment