Friday, October 25, 2013

make some noise for the boys

Lucky me, I got a pair of tickets to the BC Lions game from a coworker and took a friend with me to watch our boys demolish the Edmonton Eskimos. It was my first time going to a football game, so we made it a night out, going to dinner at Five Guys Burgers and Fries downtown.

We met an alley creature along the way to dinner.
First time at Five Guys and Fries, and this is a small burger (?!) It's a delicious, and messy burger to eat and something you should only have once in a while.
The BC Lions playing the Edmonton Eskimos.
Cheerleaders providing some entertainment before the game starts.
Getting ready for a...
TOUCHDOWN!
Bif Naked performed during intermission!
I thoroughly enjoyed myself, even if it did take me awhile to get into the game, since I'm not familiar with the rules of the game. I finally got into the game during the second half of the game. Glad I was able to go and experience my first football game. Oh, and the BC Lions won :D

No comments:

Post a Comment