Saturday, October 12, 2013

smelling good

It's time to switch out my summer scents for deeper, woodsy and musky perfumes for the upcoming cooler months. So, I'm putting away my favourites that have been in constant rotation during the warmer months: Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue, which I bought this past summer and have used up half the bottle and Jo Malone's Blackberry & Bay cologne, a lighter sweeter scent .
I
I have a lot of perfumes for fall/autumn. I feel like there are more options available because there are only so many summery, floral, fruity scents you can have before they start smelling very similar. I feel like designers and companies will provide more interesting combinations of notes and scents
during the fall/autumn season, hence the larger selection of deeper, muskier, woodsy scents in my perfume collection.
Left to right: Viktor&Rolf FlowerbombMarc Jacobs Dot and Vera Wang Look, which my friend gave me.
Bath and Body Works fragrance mist in Twilight Woods. An oldie but a goodie. I've had this for 2 years and I still love it.
Jo Malone in Assam & Grapefruit and Peony & Blush Suede colognes.

No comments:

Post a Comment