Saturday, December 4, 2010

baker's dozen

It was the second to last weekend for the Baker's Market, and I wasn't going to miss out on homemade sweet treats! So, I followed the signs and ended up taking the scenic route to the market.

View of the inlet from Science World. Gorgeous.
Tree people have taken root in front of Science World.
Almost there!
Got sidetracked when I met this handsome fella. He came over, said 'Hi,' and sat beside me, asking for a back scratch. How can I say no to that face?
Selling Parisian macaroons in pastel colours.
Handmade marshmallows! Peppermint, vanilla, and peppermint chocolate covered marshmallows. SO GOOD. It's like eating clouds of sweet goodness.
They had some awesome gingersnap cookies, but of course, they were already sold out. Their cookie gift package would make an awesome Christmas present.
She had a table full of homemade pies, tarts and cakes! I just wanted to stick my face in the blueberry cake, it looked so yummy!
Walked away from the Baker's Market with sticky fingers and a belly full of sweet samples of cupcakes, cookies, chocolates, marshmallows and all kinds of stuff that dentists fear the most. Also bought some goodies to share (or not?) and gift (or not?) to others. Might as well spread the joy, right (or not?)

No comments:

Post a Comment